Top 10 underappreciated pickleball skills
Pickleball is a fun game attract more and more people. A set of good pickleball paddles and pickleball set would be important for impove your performance. There are some skills you might never noticed but it is appreciated. Let's dive the deep.
- Don't hit "out of bounds".
- Patience --- Those who hit the ball well (good pickleball skills) and take the time to strategically develop their gameplay tend to be more successful, but are overlooked.
- short term memory. It's easy to fall into a wrong or poor decision. You should take a deep breath and move on to the next point.
- Keep the ball in play. Those who consistently look like they can get the ball back into play are usually successful. Letting the other team take another shot every time is underrated.
- footwork. I often see guys who are good at shooting but not good at footwork.
- Being able to slow down the game around you and take shots patiently.
- mental strength
- Remember, unless you're in a tournament, you're supposed to be having a good time! If not, what's the point?
- Don't trip over your own feet.
- A nice lob over your opponent's head can be a game changer. This is a very difficult skill, so it probably won't be used very often.