12 'Hard Truths' about Pickleball？
Pickleball is a commen game almost 1/5 people in USA like, knowing some pickleball skill and having a good pickleball set would be really important.
- At some point you will not get betterm, no matter what pickleball paddles you have.
- If you don't like being hit hard, it's probably because you can't stand it.
- Pickleball game needs more variety.
- Pickleball specialization is not a threat.
- This is not fashionable.
- A college tennis player who has just learned pickleball can learn the game for three years and be good at it after three weeks.
- Some old man is going to suck you, no matter how old you are
Just because you thought the ball was out doesn't mean the ball was out. A person's perception is easily distorted by movement, speed, current location, and even "belief" of being in or out.
- Pickleball is good exercise, but like many sports, doing too much good can cause injury.
- To try/demo a new paddle, one or he two games is not enough.
- Lobbying is an effective strategy, not just a 'cheap shot'
- To play games effectively, you need hard and soft games. You can easily defeat it by just hitting the hard drive